- Monthly stipend (in the U.S. it is about $100 per month)
- Meals at a Rotary meeting one to four times per month at Club expense
- Counselor, who is the student's advocate for the full year? The counselor meets with the student at least once a month and is
responsible for getting the student to/from Rotary Club Meetings. The counselor also gets the student engaged with Rotary activities and is especially
active in getting the student-oriented at the beginning of the year.
- Interaction with Club members and their families
- A local coordinator, who approves the host families and checks in on the student and host family at least once a month.
The host club pays an Inbound Flat Fee of $350 to the District. This covers Visa paperwork, inbound, and end of year orientation programs, registration
for your student to attend SCRYE and various other items. For a complete listing of what the fee covers, contact Linda Ortega at email@example.com
- Provides transportation to District events for the student (four events a year)
- Finds a host school (for the whole year) for the student
- Finds three host families for the student
- Ensures that all youth exchange volunteers and host families are property vetted and receive training.