Return Orientation Camp - Inbound Farewell Get-Together
Dates to be announced. Mandatory for Inbound Students
Tentative Location: Harrison, AR
This is our final weekend together as a group. Friday night (6pm - 9pm) will involve lots of time to process the year and we’ll help you with some “reverse
culture shock” information. Much of it is for you to talk and share your thoughts about the year, and getting mentally ready to go home.
Saturday will be our annual float trip down the beautiful Buffalo River. (We call going down the river in a canoe a “float trip”). You will leave for home around 4pm.
A few to do’s:
- 1.Tell you host parents about this now, just in case you forgot to tell them when you first got the email.
- 2.Talk to your Rotary counselor about how you will get to/from Harrison, Arkansas. Your Rotary club is responsible for getting to there and back.
- Jeans, shorts, tee shirts, water shoes, sun block, bug spray, towels, and swim suits.
- Camera, phone
- Baggies to keep your camera and phone dry while in the canoe
- Snacks and drinks
- Lunch money for the ride there and back
- Sleeping bags/ pillows